People who want to own a website, but don’t want to hire web developers turn to website builders. These platforms allow an easy way out for people looking to cement the position of their business or blog online. Most of the websites for creating blogs offer simple drag and drop tools that make the entire process straightforward.
However, you need to understand that all such platforms are not equal. Some are more reliable, while others offer more flexibility. These website builders are also known to provide low budget solutions to small business owners, freelancers, writers, bloggers, start-ups, and photographers among others.
The Top Website Builders
Without further ado, let’s dive into what each website builder looks like and what they have to offer. Here are the top 3 platforms you need to consider for your new website.
Tipped as the world’s largest Saas platform for creating sites and base for online communities, Ning offers fast hosting, detailed analytics, and advanced monetization advantages. It stresses up that its main distinctive feature is that you can use this platform to create your own social media which make it great for all kinds of communities, be it music or game fans, hobby lovers, or any the like. Here is a breakdown of what it is like to use this builder.
Pros of Ning:
The platform offers:
- Responsive design options.
- Unique E-commerce platform creation that favors start-ups and charity organizations.
- Anti-spam protection.
Other than that, the design studio of Ning has a plethora of fantastic website themes and templates that allow you to create a website according to your needs.
Cons of Ning:
The drawbacks of using this platform are minimal.
- You don’t get to experience live chat on the primary and standard packages – a practice which is common among the service providers.
- 24/7 calls and the personal manager option are not available for users of the beginning packages.
The above-stated cons span across the industry, as there are only a few website builders who help standard package holders with a live chat option.
Over the years, Wix has picked up momentum and is now known to be one of the leading website builders. Its flexibility and ease of use make it the champion for small businesses and bloggers. Here is a breakdown of what to expect.
Pros of Wix:
Wix currently hosts more than 100 million websites worldwide. Some of its advantages are:
- Wix offers affordable options for E-commerce stores.
- Possesses more than 500 designer-made site templates.
- Their customer support often responds within 12 hours, and the website has an uptime of 99.98%.
With all the advantages of using Wix, it is safe to say that it is highly recommended for use. Their budget-friendly policies are the reason why most people go with them.
Cons of Wix:
The drawbacks of using Wix are not many but here are some to give you an idea of what they might be.
- Google G Suite email account costs around $6/month – which is similar to other market players.
- No live chat, but they offer 24/7 support through phone.
The option of using 24/7 support makes Wix helpful to those who are experiencing website builders for the first time.
3. Constant Contact
With Constant Contact, you get to enjoy many perks. From the freedom of creating unique mobile responsive and SEO optimized websites to enjoying fast loading time – this website builder knows how to keep its customers happy. Here are some pros and cons of using this platform.
Pros of Constant Contact:
Constant Contact offers unlimited plans without any bandwidth or storage restrictions. Some other advantages are:
- Online store option is included in the free plan, which makes it different from every other builder out there.
- Powered with A.I., the website builder syncs with social media page and extracts data within minutes.
- Constant Contact gives out a free domain name for the first year.
- Their customer support team is available 24/7 and offers a live chat option.
The free features and services of Constant Contact make it one of the best website builders out there. It also allows users to use different themes and setup online stores within minutes.
Cons of Constant Contact:
When it comes to disadvantages of Constant Contact, so far, there have only been two reported drawbacks of using this website builder:
- You must pay an additional $6 per month to enable emails.
- You can’t use a phone to reach out to customer support while using the free plan.
Arguably, Constant Contact is the best website builder out there for bloggers and start-ups. There are also many other options in the market to choose from. While choosing one for yourself, make sure to weigh in their pros and cons before making your decision.
To sum up
With website building being a vast market, it can get quite confusing to choose the best website builder. Your choice will depend on your needs and budget, so having those in mind, consider the above top 3 platforms and you can’t go wrong with any one of them.