If you have been experiencing a black display on your XS XS Max or iPhone XR, then you are among many users who have also complained of the situation. The issue is that when users turn on their iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR, the screen remains black and nothing seems to appear on it.
Other users have experienced a similar problem. No need can be repaired easily. There are different methods you can use to correct this issue. Follow the steps explained below to understand how to fix the screen issue that causes a black screen on the iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
How To Fix The Black Screen Problem On iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, And iPhone XR
Fix the Black Screen Issue By restoring your Apple IPhone XS, IPhone XS Max And IPhone XR to Factory settings
One Of the best options you could do to fix the black screen issue on your device is that you should try carrying out a factory reset on your iphone. It is very important that you make sure that all your files and personal data has been backed up completely before you proceed with this method as the reset process will clear all files and settings on the affected device.
How To Fix The Black Screen Problem On IPhone XS, IPhone XS Max And IPhone XR with Boot to recovery Mode And Wipe Cache Partition
- The first method you can use to fix this issue is to boot the affected device to Recovery mode and then Wipe Cache Partition. Follow the steps below to easily do fix it using this method.
- Connect the affected iPhone to a safe computer via a USB cord or extension.
- The next step is to open the itunes tab on the computer As soon as your iPhone is connected, force restart it.
- You can easily force restart your iPhone by holding down the Sleep or Wake button until the screen for recovery mode comes up
- Next, two options will be displayed on the screen which you have to pick one: Restore and Update.
- You are required to Select the Update option.
- In this process, iTunes will begin to install iOS on your iPhone all over again. Notthing to be afraid of, none of your files will be lost. However, this process will take a while hence, it is required that you are patient when fixing the black screen problem on your Iphone XS, iPhone XS max ans iPhone XR with the boot to recovery mode.
How To Fix Black Screen Issue On iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR by contacting apple support
An alternative way to fix this issue is to contact apple support.
The reason for this is because they are in a better capacity to detect the issue causing thr black screen on your iPhone XS, iphone XS Max or iphone XR and provide a working fix to it.
Should in case, the isue becomes unfixable, they can always give you a refund or a replacement if you are qualified.