When a consumer clicks a given photo online, they are often looking to ascertain the value and quality of the product before purchasing it. As such, your product image should offer as much information to the consumer as possible, and this must be achieved within the first few seconds.
- An excellent image increases your likelihood of getting more clicks from interested and potential buyers. Digital marketers will tell you that a good product image helps create trust and transparency to your brand. These two are the foundations used to build brand loyalty.
- 69 drops studio is your leading product photography studio in London. Our professional photographers have the experience and skills needed to take the perfect marketing photo for your product.
- Our multiple photography studios have modern photography and filming equipment needed to take a world class shot.
- We understand the power of a good photo on e-commerce sites like Amazon. We do all types of product photography including for Amazon marketplace, websites, print media, and so much more.
- We look at product photos as an integral part of the consumer decision-making process. Our high-quality cameras, spacious studios, and proper lighting all enable us to get the best shots possible.
When hiring a product photographer, there are three essential skills you need to look out for:
A good product photo should serve as the ideal brand image; this is because the first impression is everything. A good shot that captures all the essentials is worth more than a thousand words. Whether you’re doing product photos to use on billboards, brochures, catalogs, company websites, magazine ads; your image should be the perfect brand image. In that regard, be sure to pick a product photographer who understands this fact very well. It’s either you get it right from the word go or waste a golden opportunity to make an impact on your target consumers. Remember, the success of your website updates, social media posts and offline/online marketing efforts are hugely determined by how good your product images are.
- A good product photo should help increase conversions; when a visitor visits a website for the first time, he/she is likely to get influenced more by the visual images than the text. In other words, photos have more impact on the consumer when compared to written copy. A good product photographer should understand this fact very well. A good, polished and professional, product photo should instantly capture the consumer’s attention and prod them to click on your site.
- The ability to choose the right background; in product photography, it’s essential that the photographer picks the right background. That way, it’ll be easier editing and retouching your photos after a shoot. White or light backdrops are some of the most popular options, they simplify the editing process. A good photographer should have a light tent and a shooting table to make this possible. In the absence of a professional shooting table, you can improvise your own using your regular office or home chairs. The light tent is for distributing light evenly all over the subject you’re photographing.
Why you should consider hiring 69 drops studio:
- 69 drops studio is a premier photography studio located in the heart of London. Among the services that we offer, we do professional products photography.
- We pride ourselves of having a modern, well-equipped studio and unrivaled experience in promoting brands using the power of the lens.
- Whether you’re looking for beautiful shots to use on your website, billboard, e-commerce site, brochure and catalogs; we’ll do that with speed and professionalism.
- We have fantastic discounts and offers during this festive season, all the way to January 2019. You can rest assured that our very experienced photographers will take world-class shots that are both impressive and convincing.
- 69 drops studio has two modern studios; each is spacious and well lit, well equipped. We understand the nitty-gritty aspects of all products photography.
- Regardless of whether the product we’re photographing is a mobile phone, jewelry, clothes, shoes, furniture, an edible product; we have what it takes to capture the perfect image.
For more details on our product photography services in London, kindly give us a call on 020 7426 0736, and we’ll be glad to work with you or visit https://www.69dropsstudio.co.uk/product-photography-studio/